Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Sky Rod" "Sky Fish" "Sky Squid"

I don't even know where to begin I have so many theories about this to the point my head is going to explode so i'm going to put this as simple as I can. All over the world people have been seeing these things in the sky and they kinda look squidish i'm sure that's not a word but anyway....people call them "Sky Squid"

But then people are also seeing these rod shape things which are called "Sky Rod(s)" which are smiler to  Sky Squid but not really they seem more scary (to me) only because they seem like some type of camera.
What the hell are they????
video footage
Right over the fuckin White House
They are everywhere 
Huge Rod

They are fuckin everywhere 


Coming out of a cave

So what do I think... I think they cameras.......WHO'S CAMRAS...I DON'T KNOW

1 comment:

Neil said...

I saw one up close one night. I would of tried to get a picture but it appeared suddenly and it scared me so bad that I pulled the curtain down and immediately moved away from the window. I was looking for ufos one night and all of a sudden i noticed it, starring at me. It had really bright red eyes even though it was almost pitch black outside. It was the shape of a very large squid (3-4 foot body) and had pink skin.Two of its tentacles were longer than the others and hung maybe five foot below and had oval shaped pads on the ends. It was hovering about 20 feet off the ground and about 50 feet from the window. I inadvertently got footage of it the next time it was around, although I didnt know it was there until i reviewed the videos on my camera.