Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Mermaids"

When we think of Mermaids we think of The little mermaid or a sexy have fish half women or male but there seems to be more reports of females for some reason which makes me think they reproduce asexually.Some mermaids want to kill you and eat while some want to fall in love with you or both i don't know how that would work out though.Personally I think a mermaid looks human but won't be attracted but i don't know that for sure. In Israel locals have reported mermaids for more info on that watch Destination truth and that episode.... anyway... go to 3:09 when you click on the link and look towards the bottom center of the screen.THAT'S a fuckin mermaid and im convinced now I don't know why they don't go through there tape I mean really.I surprised how good you can see it i think humans came from the ocean not land...such a mystery











No comments: